Many events and meetings in the county have been cancelled or postponed.
Many businesses in the county have been closed or have made changes as to how they conduct business.
Allamakee Economic Development & Tourism will do our best to answer questions and provide resources. Please reach out to Val Reinke, your county economic development and tourism director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 563.419.0908.
COVID-19 in Iowa Resource Website
- The State of Iowa has released a new website providing information on COVID-19. This site includes information on Iowa COVID-19 statistics, information on the COVID-19 virus and how to protect yourself and a State of Iowa Agency Guidance site that has links to various Iowa Agencies and information pertaining to their services. This new website can be found at https://coronavirus.iowa.gov.
SBA: Small Business Administration
- Business Guidance and Loan Resources
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
Information and low interest federal disaster loans for working capital
IWD: Iowa Workforce Development
- Unemployment Insurance Employer and Employee
IEDA: Iowa Economic Development Authority
- State of Iowa Resources
FTC: Federal Trade Commission
- A resource for the consumer facing the financial impact of COVID-19 https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/coronavirus/financial-impact
CDC: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Best Practices
Allamakee County Courthouse
- If you need to contact the Allamakee County Courthouse, please go to the link provided on the county's website: