Driftless Area Inn1910 Columbus Road, Lansing, IA 52151 View Map
The Driftless Area Inn has 5 units and accommodates 20 guests comfortably. Many rivers and streams nearby for fishing and kayaking.
All guests may use the game room in the basement including a pool table, card table, big screen TV, kitchenette and sauna. There are two queen pull out sofa sleepers in the game room including a bathroom with a shower.
- All guests may use the large screened in porch overlooking the front yard. The large front yard is great for hosting outdoor events.
- Also available for rent is a large kitchen facility fully equipped with all dishes, pot & pans, appliances, and flat screen TV.
- This is a non-smoking facility that is pet friendly. Free WIFI is available.
Diftless Area Inn and Event Center provides the following amenities:
- Three-level fully furnished 8 bedroom Inn
- The inn is a stone's throw to the Mississippi river
- 6 full bathrooms and 1 half bath
- Flat screen TV in all bedrooms
- Free WIFI
- Refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot in all 5 units
- 8 queen beds
- 4 twin beds
- 5 sofa sleepers
- Central furnace and AC
- Large lawn
- Pet friendly
- Outdoor dog kennel
- Main floor handicap accessible
- Walking distance (about ¼ mile) to Driftless Area Education and Visitor Center
- 1 mile to Village Creek State Boat Ramp
- 1.5 mile to Lansing with restaurants, bars, shopping, grocery store and gas stations
- La Crosse WI, 35 miles north of Lansing has all urban amenities expected
- Effigy Mounds National Monument is only 30 minute drive from the Inn. Over 200 prehistoric mounds built by Native Americans are preserved at the monument
- Yellow River State Forest is only 25 minute drive from the Inn. Thousands of acres with numerous outdoor recreation opportunities
- Many trout streams within 30 minutes to 1 hour drive from the Inn
- Within riding distance (3 miles) to Allamakee Sno-blazers trail. Approximately 200 miles of groomed snowmobile trails